Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not feelin' challenged today...


My posts are usually linked to a challenge or even two....I've been a little under the weather this week, so no challenges, just a couple man-cards.  Of coarse, I offered to make a card for 'the head' guy's birthday at work...I know...I could have used one of the challenges as inspiration, but wow by the time I checked them out, over 100 + entries already.  Any who....here they are.....

 Inside I stamped...You're not getting any younger...step on it!  Happy Birthday.
Just "Happy Birthday" inside this one.

I figured the ladies could choose which one they wanted to give.
I like the kid on the bike best.
Whatcha' think?

1 comment:

  1. I like the the way you used the banners no the first card & I love the "man face" stamp on the printed paper too...cute cards as always Traci!!

    ReplyDelete