Monday, October 15, 2012

a few projects

Ahhh  Fall time!  Cool, crisp mornings....the warmth of the sun.  I just LOVE this time of year! 
I have been able to enjoy a couple mornings just sittin' on the deck sippin' my coffee.  With this weather, I've been cravin' me some Vanilla Carmel Coffee Mate....I guess I better get me some.

One morning while sittin' outside I asked my hubby to cut me a few boards....to my surprise he presented me with three boards.  I got out my paints and this is what I came up with....
I'd still like to add something like raffia or ribbon....just not sure!
I also made a few paper pumpkins.
Thinkin' about on the back side of the BOO adding a Christmas type paper then painting JOY. 
Whatcha think?

I've also been inspired by of coarse Pinterest (who hasn't ~ right?) and have several other little things going on.  Once completed, I'll share.
Until then, I'm hoping to get a challenge in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment